Adolescent Treatment Services at The Meadow Lodge
The Meadow Lodge is what we call our teen and adolescent treatment program here at The Camp.
Every adolescent who comes to us for help will get a personalized program that meets their particular needs. Some teens require the 24-hour structure and supervision of a residential addiction treatment program, while others are best suited for the flexibility of an intensive outpatient treatment program. To meet all of our patients’ diverse needs, The Meadow Lodge offers adolescent drug treatment at various levels of care.
Our first goal is to ensure that all of our patients cleanse their bodies of drugs and alcohol. Detox services at The Meadow Lodge are appropriate for teens who need stabilization and relief from the physical discomfort of withdrawal before they can concentrate on therapy, school and other recovery-related activities. Read more about our teen detox program.
Residential Addiction Treatment
The Meadow Lodge is a great place for a new beginning. Our residential drug rehab for teens features
- fully accredited academics
- group and individual counseling
- recreational therapies
- experiential therapies
- an introduction to the 12-Step model of recovery
In a highly structured and supervised environment, teens have the opportunity to practice new skills, build self-esteem, and learn to make responsible decisions.
In our 28- to 30-day drug rehab program, teens build a foundation for recovery that will grow and mature along with them. Residential treatment is the most intensive level of care offered at The Meadow Lodge, and is appropriate for teens who:
- Cannot stop using alcohol or drugs without 24-hour supervision
- Have continued to use drugs or alcohol despite knowing of significant negative health or social consequences
- Demonstrate negative behaviors brought on by substance abuse that are significantly interfering with their activities of daily living
- Continue to use drugs and alcohol despite previous attempts to quit